• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White colour missing from colour picker?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody!

In the latest update (January 2017?) of my free Acrobat reader for Android (I can't tell you which version as this info is not provided anymore), it seems Adobe has removed the white colour from the colour picker (in the paying version as well apparently), and it was the only colour I was extensively using as an eraser to hide unwanted elements, lines, shadows, spots... I'm sure it was usefull to lots of users. The wole app becomes pretty useless to me now. I can't believe they have done that! Did they recive tons of complaints against the presence of white colour? What's the added value?

Does anybody have a tip on how to get the white colour back, or an eraser?

Thanks a lot in advance and I wish you a nice, colourful day!

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am the poster of the question. Since I posted it the white colour reappeared on my colour picker! Seems magic!

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am the poster of the question. Since I posted it the white colour reappeared on my colour picker! Seems magic!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines