• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why did I not receive the app I’m paying for?

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did I not receive the app I’m paying for? I’m paying for Adobe Acrobat Pro & Adobe Acrobat Reader but only getting Acrobat Reader

I have been paying for Acrobat Pro for months and discovered I’m only getting Acrobat Reader

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fredf,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, you have purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro and Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free software, not a paid service. You can simply install it and use it for free.

We did check your account and find that the Adobe Acrobat DC subscription has already been canceled.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is a desktop application. There is no mobile application for Acrobat DC.

However, if you have the paid subscription, you can use few features of Acrobat DC in the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile or desktop application.

Hope the information helps

Let us know if you have any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi 

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a question. Why , is the beginning of a question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fredf,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, you have purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro and Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free software, not a paid service. You can simply install it and use it for free.

We did check your account and find that the Adobe Acrobat DC subscription has already been canceled.

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is a desktop application. There is no mobile application for Acrobat DC.

However, if you have the paid subscription, you can use few features of Acrobat DC in the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile or desktop application.

Hope the information helps

Let us know if you have any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines