• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does my highlighting keep disappearing.

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep highlighting documents and occasionally the highlighting will disappear? i can often view the highlighted item after it's saved and then a couple of days later the highlighting disappears? When I look in the recent folder it doesn't show the highlighted document either?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelsheldorl,

What is the exact version of the application you are working on? And when was the last time you have updated it?

Go to Settings>Adobe Acrobat>Version

Also,

Reboot you device completely.

Check for the application update, Open App store>Tap the Updates icon at the bottom right corner>Adobe Acrobat (update,if its pending)

Let us know the result.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am experiencing the same problem. I am using adober reader on my ipad. I mark highlights in my documents, mostly books, which disappear after closing and re-opening the document. Please advise. Thank you.

Patricia Voege

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines