Highlighted

why I can't open attach pdf file on my windows phone any more?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 or 3 days ago os not possible.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

why I can't open attach pdf file on my windows phone any more?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 or 3 days ago os not possible.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 21, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dav_cespedes,

As you have refereed to Windows phone could you please confirm the application you are working on? Are you referring to the Adobe Reader mobile app?

When was the last time you were able to open the pdf fine? You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if that makes difference.

Free mobile app and PDF viewer for Windows Phone | Adobe Acrobat DC

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Is Adobe Acrobat Reader last time it work was 3 day ago I uninstalled and install it but is the same result.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The files that you are trying to open through the Adobe Reader application is it on your email or saved on some online storage.

Also, what is the error comes when you try to open a pdf file? Does it happen with other pdfs too which are in the Adobe Reader app?

-Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the files are attach to emails it also happenen with any pdf safe in my phone, cloud, sd card or any type of pdf.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 23, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this what pop up every time:

This page is having a problem loading
We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later.

Try this
Open a new tab

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 24, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same message when I try to open attachments in email or other sites.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ii have the same problem. I already re installed the application. I am seeing in other topics of this forum that many Windows Phone users have the same problem: The application stopped working. Please take a look at it. I use it for many years

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2018 1
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any solutions to this problem?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I have downloaded.pdf files to my Windows Phone but they show as web files so Edge tries to open them. I cannot see how to tell .pdf files to open with Acrobat, not Edge. Does anyone have any ideas?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hier idem kan een tijdje geen pdf meer openen in een email bijlage opgelet het pdf staat in het blauw

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 11, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. PDF documents no longer open.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2018 0