• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Änderung der Voreinstellungen um Kommnetare standardmäßig zu drucken

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In den meisten PDF-Dokumenten die in unserer Firma Textfelder mit Kommnetaren enthalten sind dies Zusatzinformationen, die ich bei einem Ausdruck gerne mitgedruckt hätte.

Bis zum letzten Update ging dies auch problemlos, seit dem Update wird allerdings standardmäßig nur das Dokument gedruckt. Um auch die Kommentare zu drucken muss ich beim Ausdruck auf "Dokumnet und Markierungen" umstellen.

In mehr als 95% der Fälle will ich die eingepflegten Kommentare allerdings mitdrucken, weshalb es meinerseits sinnvoll wäre, wenn ich die Option "Dokument und Markierungen" als Voreinstellung einstellen könnte. Leider habe ich hierfür noch keine Möglichkeit gefunden.

War ich einfach nur blind oder fehlt die Möglichkeit?

TOPICS
How to , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I just recognized, that the language of this forum is english.

I'll translate my question although I do not know the exact names of the print settings in the english version of the adobe reader.

In our company we use comments to show additional information in PDF's we receive for example from suppliers. Regularly we like to print these information with the PDF, which worked fine till the last update. The latest update changed the default printsettings to document (and only the document). For sure there's the option to change the print option to "document and markings", but since this is our standard I wondered, if there is an option to set this as the default print option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines