• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Acrobat Xl won't open scanned pdfs from my HP printer

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a new computer and I have Adobe Acrobat XI Standard on my computer. I have this as the default for my PDFs.

I am having a trouble opening up a PDF that was scanned from my HP Printer Pro 8720.  When I save the PDF it is greyed out.  All the pages are  scanned but the entire document is grey.

If I change the PDF default settings from Adobe to Microsoft Edge the scanned PDFs open up. 

If someone sends me a PDF on email I am able to open up these PDFs with Adobe Acrobat. 

I am only having problems with the PDFs that I am scanning from HP.

THanks,

Michelle TOcchini

michelle@capstone-fs.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Open Acrobat and go to Edit>Preferences>Pages Display>Page content and information and be sure that "Show large images" is checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open Acrobat and go to Edit>Preferences>Pages Display>Page content and information and be sure that "Show large images" is checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines