• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acrobat dc will not install

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have tried multiple times to install Acrobat DC.  it seems to complete, but will not open.  Some of the time the Chrome extension works.  Have tried the cleaner, but not to sure what cleaner to uses.  Have Win7 on a PC and Acrobat just stopped working awhile ago, and have tried to download DC with no success.Should I delete all the references to Adobe and Arcobat in the registers?  Am at my wits end.  HELP!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Hello Stevenw,

I really apologize for the late response and inconvenience caused to you. We do take care of our Adobe Reader users and don't push them to opt for a paid subscription.

The issue is environment specific and it is not reproducible at our end on both the platforms i.e. Mac and Windows with the latest build.

I will try my best to get the issue addressed and get a fix/workaround on this.

Would you mind sharing your callback details, the best time for a callback and timezone by private me

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, seems that 350+ people have the same problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Stevenw,

I really apologize for the late response and inconvenience caused to you. We do take care of our Adobe Reader users and don't push them to opt for a paid subscription.

The issue is environment specific and it is not reproducible at our end on both the platforms i.e. Mac and Windows with the latest build.

I will try my best to get the issue addressed and get a fix/workaround on this.

Would you mind sharing your callback details, the best time for a callback and timezone by private message only so that we can schedule a callback along with a remote session so that we can investigate more and assist you in a better manner? I have also sent you a private message with steps to collect log files of the machine. Please check your email inbox.

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Enterprise Acrobat Pro DC will not install past 22.5% . . . . suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Matter what I try. Adobe Reader DC will not install. I am running a new version of Windows 11 on a 64 bit machine. I get no error explanation. Just this: 

email address: mstormlevia@gmail.com

Michael28545047lizh_0-1677105841340.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out mine was a Microsoft Windows problem. Microsoft had to work hours to get it straightened out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot get Acobat DC to install on laptop (win10) or main computer (Win11). Downloads but then says failed. need to remove old version but I have with iobit uninstaller and also deleted directories in file manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines