I have a PDF file that I originally modified and added text to and sent to a co-worker to add additional text into a field. When my co-worker returned the file after modifications, the text did not appear to be modified when I opened the file in Adobe Acrobat DC, however when I opened the PDF within my Google Chrome browser, all changes made by said co-worker were visible.
I've never experienced this before, so wondering if anyone has any potential reasonings as to why this may happen or any fixes to ensure my software is reading the files correctly? To reiterate, I cannot get the PDF to show as the latest version within Adobe Acrobat DC whereas the Google Chrome browser is reading it correctly and as the latest version.
To also note as well, the form does not appear broken and there is no errors occuring when opening the files in either.
General troubleshooting, PDF and browsers, PDF forms, View PDF, Windows
Hi, thanks for the input! I've now double checked with the coworker regarding this and we've tested modifying a new PDF via default application (which ended up being Microsoft Edge) however the saved PDF version from their browser was showing correctly on my end via Adobe Acrobat, so I'm not sure why this test version is working but our other one isn't; you're most likely correct the form is broken in some capacity. Again, thank you for the input!