Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Professional DC2015 12.0 MLP download link

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I am looking for a place where I can downalod this software. It seems all download have been removed from the adobe website.

Thank you in advanced.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of license do you have? Retail, educational, team, enterprise, other...? (Please do not post any personal or account details).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and thank you.

I have a   CLP 5.0 LICENSE PROGRAM - COMMERCIAL

for a Acrobat Professional DC2015 12.0 MLP AOO License D (65258643)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I may be wrong here, but I am pretty sure that CLP licenses are managed through the Adobe Licensing Web site by your site's administrator. This should give you the download you need, regular downloads may be useless even if Adobe still offered it (they do not offer it). Be sure to archive it, Adobe are closing down old downloads fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I will test to see if this works.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again and thank you for your assistance.

We ware unable to find a download for this application and since it was a matter of time, the user just purchased a licenses for a new version.

Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alexandrum

++ Adding to the discussion

As stated in the Adobe Support Lifecycle Policy, Adobe provides five years of product support, starting from the general availability date of Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat. In line with this policy, support for Adobe Acrobat Classic 2015 and Adobe Acrobat Reader Classic 2015 ends on April 07, 2020.

End of support means that Adobe no longer provides technical support, including product and/or security updates, for all derivatives of a product or product version

Adobe strongly recommends that you update to the latest versions of Adobe Acrobat DC and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. By updating installations to the latest versions, you benefit from the latest functional enhancements and improved security measures.

For more information please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-2015-reader-2015.html

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines