Exit

Acrobat Reader closes itself

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I'm having an issue with Acrobat Reader at my office

On one specific computer, it closes itself after a few seconds, whether you open a file or not. No message appears, the application crashes without giving any information.

I've tried to update it to the latest version, totally uninstall it and install it back again in its latest version, delete every Adobe temporary files, and tried a lot of things I found on Adobe forums running the eula.exe file to accept the User Terms of Services, but nothing worked.

The currently installed version of Acrobat Reader is 2020.013.20074 which is the latest. The OS is Windows 7 Professionnal SP1 64 bits. A lot of computers in my office are in the same OS and Adobe versions but it's the only one having this issue.

I collected the Acrobat Reader log files, but I don't know how to exploit it. I can't share it here because .dmp files cannot be attached to this post.

Let me know if somebody already had this issue, or if you have any idea how to fix it.

Many thanks.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?