• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader DC Continuous track updates

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent the last several hours scouring Adobe's page along with others trying to find out if the Acrobat Reader DC continuous track will update itself in a similar way to Creative/Document Cloud apps, via a service or the like.  My real question is: with these more frequent updates, will users be prompted for administrator credentials to install these updates, or will they install silently without any prompting of the user?

I tried to ask this in a chat through the Adobe Admin Console, but the representative repeatedly directed me here, stating that they were unable to answer any questions about Acrobat Reader.

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone looking, the answer is the former.  Since Adobe apparently can't answer questions as to how their own products work, even on the 'Continuous Track' users will be prompted for admin privilieges when updates become available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines