I have been using Acrobat Reader DC and crashes immediately after a few seconds.
I have tried different options available like;
1. Accepted the user's agreement manually on Eula, but no use.
2. Removed by using Acrobat remover and again re-installed, but no use.
3. Tried to open through a browser, it started working but without editing features.
4. Disabled protected mode, but no use.
5. Checked for 'acrodist' in the directory, but could not find.
6. If un-install the re-install the reader, it will work for the session. But when I restart the system, the reader crash immediately.
7. I am using Windows-10 and Kaspersky anti-virus.
Please let me know if there is a solution to this?
Your reply in this regard is highly appreciated.
Hi Ged Traynor,
Can you please suggest me a solution for the Acrobat Reader DC crashing issues?
I have tried various methods, I could see here.
There can be several reasons why the Adobe is crashing on your system, try to Update the Adobe Acrobat. Sometimes updating the Adobe may resolve the crash problem