• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader DC does not print anymore after latest update

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest update in the morning, Acrobat reader DC does not print anymore. The message says "Il documento non può essere stampato", the document cannot be printed.

Strangely enough, it gives Acrobat installed as:
Acrobat installato: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AcroRd32.exe
Versione: 21.1.20135.421056
Data di creazione: 2021/02/02
Ora di creazione: 06:49:20

Do you have any clues about how to solve the problem? Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Hi Meenakshi,

thanks for your help. I did restart the application and reboot the machine. I also tried to fix/repair the installation...still nothing.

I had to uninstall the program and to download and install it again. It seems, somehow, that the automatic update did not applied properly. Now I see the newer interface and the program is working as usual.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still more troubles,

it is not possible to open the PDF document that are attached to e-mails. I use ThunderBird as mail client and I never had similar problems, so far. Could someone provide support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matteo!

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue

As you are experiencing an issue with printing after the recent update, please restart the application and reboot the machine once.

If that doesn't help, please try disabling the protected mode under the application Preferences > Security (Enhanced). Then try to print again. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meenakshi,

thanks for your help. I did restart the application and reboot the machine. I also tried to fix/repair the installation...still nothing.

I had to uninstall the program and to download and install it again. It seems, somehow, that the automatic update did not applied properly. Now I see the newer interface and the program is working as usual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines