• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader DC excessive load time

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled Adobe Reader DC because it would always take 2-3 min just to launch the program and there is no way that I can wait that long.  Today (12/31) I reinstalled the program on the recommendation of an Adobe help desk (?) person thinking that it may have been the fault of the version that I had installed or perhaps a bad install or update.  Unfortunately, the most current version that I downloaded does exactly the same thing - 2 min 12 sec to load the program.  I use a Lenovo P71 Laptop with 32 GB of ram installed and I am running Windows 10.  Earlier versions of 'Reader would take only 5-10 sec to load and I can live with that.

Any suggestions or should I just uninstall this version as well???

Dave

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I’ve moved this from “Acrobat” to the “Acrobat Reader” forum.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have gotten no help, only negative feedback (some comments that state that no help is available on Adobe's free products).  If I can't make the free product work, why would I spend money on a paid product?

There is no search on these community pages that I can find so I don't really know if someone has tried to help.

This is hopeless ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines