Highlighted

Acrobat Reader DC will not close

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm operating on a Macbook Air and I have two tabs open from Acrobat Reader DC that will not close. I can't restart the computer because the tab is open and force quitting does not work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Reader DC will not close

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm operating on a Macbook Air and I have two tabs open from Acrobat Reader DC that will not close. I can't restart the computer because the tab is open and force quitting does not work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe switching off your computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well if you read my initial question, it clearly says I cannot restart my computer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you Option + Click the Reader icon in the Dock?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't say restart, I said switch off. In a portable Mac, keep pressed the power button until the computer shuts down - I think.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever sove this? How?

I have the same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try following the advice given? What happened?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC