• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please excuse my post as i am somewhat computer illiterate.

My work recently upgraded to my PC and i am struggling to get my pdf reader to work as it used to.

The old version of pdf reader that i used allowed me to open several pdf's in one window, ie it was separate tabs on one window. The new version i have opens each pdf in its own window. Is there a setting i can change to make them all open as tabbed viewing as i cant seem to find anything.

I also can no longer click on the document and drag it like i used to. Now when i click and drag it just puts a box on the document. Is there some way of changing this so i can drag the document instead of scrolling with the mouse or using the slide bar on the right side of the screen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

- Go to Edit - Preferences - General and tick the box next to "Open documents as new tabs".

- Not quite sure what you mean, but it's probably one of the Hand Tool-related settings in the same location as above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines