Acrobat Reader for Linux

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved away from Windows to Linux several years back. I'm missing the Adobe Reader in Linux. Please do support the Linux versions. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samuraij, 

Sorry to inform you that the latest Adobe products do not support the Linux.

However, if you wish you can fill this request form Feature Request/Bug Report Form for the same.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

The problem is that some PDF files produced by Acrobat claims it exists...

Nicolas98A5_1-1608806961726.png

As the Linux version doesn't exist anymore (it did exist), i can't access informations because Adobe decided it ...   Weird !

I thought Portable Document Format aimed to be universal ...

Regards,

Nicolas

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is, but that doesn't mean Adobe is required to develop an application for all platforms... The PDF specifications are available to all in the form of a public ISO standard (32000, if you're interested), and anyone can develop an application that complies with them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines