Acrobat Reader home screen + signature

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can you please help me to answer the following:

Acrobat Reader DESKTOP app:

1. can I read in dark-mode? same way as in app for Android

2. when I open app and have HOME screen with list of recent documents -> at any one time I can only see 8 docs of the list of hundreds, and would have scroll in down/up --> can I compress the list (same way as Outlook allows to compress screen content via settings-feature thus allowing greater list of emails on the screen) and get 15-20 titles on the screen?

Signature-feature ANDROID app:

1. can I save more than 1 signature, and how can I move it around via Cloud? therefore using signature(s) on numerous devices via Acrobat Adobe DC.

I will appreciate your help with the above issues.

Regards

arekg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Reader home screen + signature

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can you please help me to answer the following:

Acrobat Reader DESKTOP app:

1. can I read in dark-mode? same way as in app for Android

2. when I open app and have HOME screen with list of recent documents -> at any one time I can only see 8 docs of the list of hundreds, and would have scroll in down/up --> can I compress the list (same way as Outlook allows to compress screen content via settings-feature thus allowing greater list of emails on the screen) and get 15-20 titles on the screen?

Signature-feature ANDROID app:

1. can I save more than 1 signature, and how can I move it around via Cloud? therefore using signature(s) on numerous devices via Acrobat Adobe DC.

I will appreciate your help with the above issues.

Regards

arekg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?