• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AcroRd.32Info.exe error message

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2010 Jun 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After opening a webpage saved as a pdf file (via print) on the computer, the following error message appears:

"Acro.Rd32Info.exe -The instruction at "Ox.0700609c referenced memory at 0x00000014. The memory could not be "read"Click OK to terminate the program".

OS is windows xp sp3

I use IE V8 and firefox v.3.6

Other application software are: Adobe Acrobat Pro v7, Adobe reader v9, and Abbey Fine Reader Pro v10.

Any advice to fix it would be appreciated.

Regs,

je432

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 11, 2010 Jun 11, 2010

Please post in the appropriate product forum, i.e. http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_reader_forums/adobe_reader - I can never understand why people post product support questions in the forums' forum...?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2010 Jun 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post in the appropriate product forum, i.e. http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_reader_forums/adobe_reader - I can never understand why people post product support questions in the forums' forum...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2010 Jun 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can never understand why people post product support questions in the forums' forum...?

It seems that, depending on how and from where, one accesses the Adobe fora, they end up here, and never realize that they missed the chosen product forum. I used to think that it was a series of "rabbit holes" and these opened up, to swallow unsuspecting newbies, but many Adobe folk have pointed out that with the wrong clicks, the posters get dumped here, and do not notice the title of the forum. If you notice, the majority of such posters have few posts under their belts.

For old timers, it does seem odd, but we are usually accessing from other directions, than the first-time user with an issue stressing them out.

Going back about a year, it seemed that half of the posts, that were intended for the Dreamweaver forum, ended up here. There were even some Threads to the effect of - This is not the Dreamweaver Forum, please do not post here. They got bumped daily, so they would appear at the top of the main forum page, and many never bothered to read the big, bold headline of the first Thread on the main page. They just posted their Dreamweaver question here, never realizing that they were "not in Kansas anymore... " The number has decreased lately, so maybe Adobe has been able to plug a few of those rabbit holes?

Usually, after a helpful user, such as yourself, notifies them, there is an "Oops moment," apologies and a thank you for the correct forum link - but not always. A few have gotten huffy about their own mistake, and their bodies have yet to be found.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry  , Adobe directed I post my issue here,  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines