Adobe Acrobat Not Responding

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my name is Caroline Carbaugh and I am a blind user of adobe acrobat readermainly  DC. I use it to translate PDF's in to a readable format on my laptop in to another program.  P.S. I have attached one of the files that I am having problems with for your information.However, for a statistics class that I am taking for my college, two of the chapters will not print to the software propperly. Basically, according to my Disability Support team, they describe the problem as the screen flattening and the program stops responding after it attempts to print the file to the software that I want it to print to. I know that those documents have some graphs embeded in them so that could be part of the problem, but I don't know for sure. I have tried updating adobe and repairing installation and I still get the same problem. Adobe keeps telling me that I am up to date and I also have the free version for your information. If anybody have any tips or tricks I would greatly appreciate them thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?