Highlighted

ADOBE ACROBAT READER ALWAYS POP UP THE ERROR

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hye, why my adobe acrobat reader in windows 8 always pop up " there was an error opening this document. the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect." its always pop up after I click ok. its make me feel annoying. when I doing work or watching movie, its always pop up like this, its disturb me. i already uninstall and reinstall back but this problem cannot be solve. someone can help me????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ADOBE ACROBAT READER ALWAYS POP UP THE ERROR

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hye, why my adobe acrobat reader in windows 8 always pop up " there was an error opening this document. the filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect." its always pop up after I click ok. its make me feel annoying. when I doing work or watching movie, its always pop up like this, its disturb me. i already uninstall and reinstall back but this problem cannot be solve. someone can help me????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 01, 2019 0

Have something to add?