Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC does not print auto double sided to duplex printer - windows 10

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC cannot print to a duplex printer.  the print job requires I flip the pages.  I can print double sided to the printer from all other programs, even send double sided print jobs from an Apple iPad.  I looked for configuration options in the menus but nothing there.  I realize Adobe wants me to sign up for monthly fees.  a Chat person says I am not registered as a DC user.  

Is there an Adobe fix for this since duplex printing works with all other programs?

Ed

Topics

Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC does not print auto double sided to duplex printer - windows 10

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC cannot print to a duplex printer.  the print job requires I flip the pages.  I can print double sided to the printer from all other programs, even send double sided print jobs from an Apple iPad.  I looked for configuration options in the menus but nothing there.  I realize Adobe wants me to sign up for monthly fees.  a Chat person says I am not registered as a DC user.  

Is there an Adobe fix for this since duplex printing works with all other programs?

Ed

Topics

Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?