Highlighted

adobe acrobat reader DC is not priting properly

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this issue for about a month now, if i print a document from pdf view and its 12 pages for example, it prints every page except the last page, then it hangs up my printer from printing any document after that one. this is very frustrating and holding up my business process. ive uninstalled and reinstalled ive repaired and ive updated and nothing is stopping this from occuring. i have also cleared the printer spooling folder so i desperately need help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe acrobat reader DC is not priting properly

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this issue for about a month now, if i print a document from pdf view and its 12 pages for example, it prints every page except the last page, then it hangs up my printer from printing any document after that one. this is very frustrating and holding up my business process. ive uninstalled and reinstalled ive repaired and ive updated and nothing is stopping this from occuring. i have also cleared the printer spooling folder so i desperately need help!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ebyspice,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused to you.

As you have already tried uninstalling/reinstalling the application, so would you also try to update the printer drivers? Or refer to the following- Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader 

Also, does this happen with all the files that have multiple documents or this specific one?

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the adobe, I’ve uninstalled and reinstall the printer, I’ve updated Drivers for the printer, I’ve repaired and update the adobe. None of that makes it print properly. And yes it does it to every document

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ebyspice,

I sincerely apologize for the delay in response to your last message.

If you are still experiencing the same problem, then could you please confirm whether this problem you are experiencing with any other application during print or just the Adobe Reader?

Can we have a sample of pdf file to check the same at our end, to see whether the application itself is causing problem or the printer.

"You can share the file with us via email. And you can send it to the email that is shared via private message. Please do mention your forum thread in the subject"

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
wadiking LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem as of around 3 weeks ago. Running Mac OS 10.14.6 with HP 2515 all in one printer.  Uninstalled the reader using the adobe cleaner then restarted the computer and reinstalled Reader DC, deleted and reinstalled printer but to no avail. Only way I can print a PDF document is to screenshot it and print that, not perfect but it works.  I do not uinderstand how the system was working perfectly one day and the next, with no chnages by me to the system, this problem started,

Hopefully Adobe and Apple will sort this glitch out

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC