Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC not working anymore

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Mac Mini, El Capitan 10.11.6 and Adobe Version 2019-010-20099. When I check for new version, it says I'm up to date. It does not work anymore. I like printing out my statements. When I hit open in PDF, nothing happens. It works fine on my Windows laptop. How can this be corrected? I miss it.

Helen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC not working anymore

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Mac Mini, El Capitan 10.11.6 and Adobe Version 2019-010-20099. When I check for new version, it says I'm up to date. It does not work anymore. I like printing out my statements. When I hit open in PDF, nothing happens. It works fine on my Windows laptop. How can this be corrected? I miss it.

Helen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Helen,

As you  have mentioned above, after printing statements and clicking on Open as PDF, it does not open the PDF in Reader DC. Is that correct?

Could you please confirm if you can open the PDF directly from the application usig the option File > Open.

Please share the exact steps you do to print the statements and ope the PDF.

You may try to reset the application preferences using the steps provided here https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8511

Check if that makes any difference.

Let us know how it goes.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
HelenS42 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so confused I don't know how to respond, but I'll try. When I go to a statement online and there is an option to open it. I click on the icon, but it doesn't open in Adobe like it used to. It goes into some kind of download folder, I think in Firefox. Then when I click on the ble down arrow, my statement will open. I can deal with that. But I can't open recent files. When I double click my Adobe icon, it opens to recent files, but I can't open any of them. The page also looks very different than before. Can this be corrected.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC