Adobe Acrobat Reader DC printer issues

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and it will not connect to my printer, HP Envy 5530.  I can print from other apps, just not this one.  Any idea how to fix this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Mac, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tommi

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to print the PDF using Acrobat Reader DC

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try to print a different PDF file and check. If the file is located on a shared network/drive, please download it to your computer locally and then try to print it.

You may also try to print the PDF as an image and see if that helps. Go to Print > Advanced > Print as Image.

- What is the version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.13.20074 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

- What is the version of the OS you are using? Please check for any missing/pending update and try updating the printer driver and check if that helps. If it still doesn't work, remove the printer driver and then reinstall it with the latest version from the HP website and reboot the computer once and check.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps provided in the help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more