• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader dc quit working....

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a Dell windows laptop and have a lot of very important documents (to me) saved on Adobe Reader DC on my computer & in the cloud.  A couple of days ago I was having a problem with Chrome not working properly and only way to fix was to reset it. Now I cannot seem to get adobe reader dc to work properly. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, tried to fix through edge settings, rebooted and nothing works. It will open but is frozen, if I try to log on and am able to it is still frozen.   I cannot figure out how to fix it. 

[Title Edited by Moderator]

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barbw,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is not working and freezing

Please try the following steps and see if that helps:

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try this.  Thanks for the answer.  It actually started working again until today and now is not.  I will let you know if this works.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Barbw, 

Thanks for the update. Do let us know if the issue still persists. We are happy to help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines