• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Shortcut for file sharing

Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previous to the update, one could simply use the shortcut Alt+F+L+L to share/send the file via selected default email client.

Now, once you hit Alt+F+L, you HAVE to click "send as attachment" then click "continue". Very time consuming.

Does anyone know of the new shortcut keys to share a file?

If not, can Adobe add this shortcut back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Dear User,

The new unified Share experience empowers you to easily collaborate on documents across desktop, mobile, and web. Share a link to a PDF to view or comment on it. Or send it as an attachment.

For detailed information about the new features, you may refer to Adobe article What's new in Adobe Acrobat DC

We highly appreciate your valuable feedback to request a new feature or modifications in existing feature by filling the Adobe Feature request form Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Arv

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear User,

The new unified Share experience empowers you to easily collaborate on documents across desktop, mobile, and web. Share a link to a PDF to view or comment on it. Or send it as an attachment.

For detailed information about the new features, you may refer to Adobe article What's new in Adobe Acrobat DC

We highly appreciate your valuable feedback to request a new feature or modifications in existing feature by filling the Adobe Feature request form Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Arvind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems really cumbersome vs previous workflows for all of the add'l clicks the update introduced...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree.

Now they want me to edit my registry in order to utilize a feature that I previously paid for and existed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

karaptian  wrote

I agree.

Now they want me to edit my registry in order to utilize a feature that I previously paid for and existed.

You have paid for Acrobat Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Reader DC: yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader is free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not DC.

You're wasting time and space here. It's not the point of this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader DC is also free.

Adobe Acrobat DC is not free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been getting many complaints since this change. It doesn't seem like a big deal until you email several pdf's a day. Please put it back the way it was with the optional "sharing" in the drop down menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seriously IRRITATED by this update and whole-heartedly agree with jdub46 & michaelt59179789!!  I email countless pdf's daily as do my co-workers and this update is causing some serious issues within our workflow.  PLEASE PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS!  This is a total hindrance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the exact issue a few years ago and I found a plug in / link / fix - whatever, but it is on my old work computer!  I need it for my new job and I can't find the link.

Help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to throw my name in the hat as well. One day in and I already have users complaining about it. Please make it possible to restore one-click email attachment functionality. Even if it's just via changing some Preferences. Our users don't need the unified Share experience, they just need to be able to quickly and easily attach documents generated by our ERP system.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines