Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat reader DC shows boxes instead of text , in browser it is shown properly

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , i am using laravel framework to create pdfs and send  them with an email to users , i just add style to my html file using CSS , ( font : DejaVu Serif) . When i open pdf from browser is shown properly , but when i open it from Adobe acrobat reader i can see only boxes instead. What should i do? 

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat reader DC shows boxes instead of text , in browser it is shown properly

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , i am using laravel framework to create pdfs and send  them with an email to users , i just add style to my html file using CSS , ( font : DejaVu Serif) . When i open pdf from browser is shown properly , but when i open it from Adobe acrobat reader i can see only boxes instead. What should i do? 

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Acrobat Reader forum from Community Help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC