Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC will not Close

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac user here.  I am unable to close Adobe Reader.  I have tried opening other files and it says Unable to open as a task is active in Adobe- but I can not figure out what other task is active?  I have tried closing Adobe but get the same message - can not close because task is active.  It says try ending task then closing.  I tried Command Q.  When I try a Hard shut down - same thing - Can not Shut Down - prevented by Adobe because task was active.  Is there anyway to close or quit this Application or be able to use it again?  Preference to get rid of it. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC will not Close

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac user here.  I am unable to close Adobe Reader.  I have tried opening other files and it says Unable to open as a task is active in Adobe- but I can not figure out what other task is active?  I have tried closing Adobe but get the same message - can not close because task is active.  It says try ending task then closing.  I tried Command Q.  When I try a Hard shut down - same thing - Can not Shut Down - prevented by Adobe because task was active.  Is there anyway to close or quit this Application or be able to use it again?  Preference to get rid of it. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?