Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Write on a PDF document

Contributor ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I just want to draw and write on a PDF document using a touch screen tablet. Acrobat insists on having these entered as "Comments" I don't want to type anyting and I don't want the comments area using up screen space where all I want is draw freely on the PDF document just as it was on a piece of paper.

How do I do this?

Topics

Comment markup and annotate, Share or review PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC: Write on a PDF document

Contributor ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I just want to draw and write on a PDF document using a touch screen tablet. Acrobat insists on having these entered as "Comments" I don't want to type anyting and I don't want the comments area using up screen space where all I want is draw freely on the PDF document just as it was on a piece of paper.

How do I do this?

Topics

Comment markup and annotate, Share or review PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Reader isn't a PDF editor at all. It can only add comments.

2. Even paid-for Acrobat isn't a general graphics editor, and I doubt you would be happy with that either.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
theking2 LATEST
Contributor ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, How do I add hand written notes to a pdf document using Adobe Acrobat DC?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC