• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Auto desk AUTO CAD in my work. Latey when I receive a PDF Drawing & want to run a copy of it on a wide format plotter the program crashes & shuts down the computer. I can run 8 1/2 x 11" on a local printer , but not on the plotter. a friend shid he had the same some monts back & he down loaded a fix from adobe. I tried the sam site & it went through the process & said it could not finish because the a program was missing.

My version is Acrobat Reader DC. It seems I downloaded version 200.4495s.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat reader forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William

We are sorry for the trouble and the delay in response. I hope you would be able to fix it by now. 

If the issue still persists,  we need some more information for a better understanding: 

• Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.
  • What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version of the application please use the link (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html) and make sure you have the latest version 20.006.20042 installed. 
  • Also for testing, please try to turn off the protected mode. Go to Edit (Windows) , Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Mac) > Preferences > Enhanced Security  > Turn off the protected mode and uncheck the enhanced security  > Click OK and reboot the application and check.
    Note: Please turn om the security after testing.

If it still doesn't work

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

A new update for Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC is now available v20.009.20063. Please update the application to the new version. Go to Help > Check for Updates. You may also download the patch manually from the link (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html)and see if that helps.

Also, if you are using the dual monitor setup, please refer to the steps provided in the help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/dual-monitor-crash-windows.html)

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines