Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe acrobat reader deployment using Intune

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello team,

I am trying to deploy Adobe reader using Intune. When I download adobe reader from adobe website , I only get a installer file which is around 2MB size-readerdc_en_xa_install.exe. This file is not helping in deploying using Intune. I would need a package file which would help installing Adobe reader. Can you please let me know on how to get this deployed successfully. 

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I too am looking for instructions for deploying Adobe Reader to MS Windows computer via MS Intune. I was successful as far as wrapping the .exe file into a .intune file and it being deployed but the version is old 2015. Once installed on the depolyed computer I have to process and update. My hopes is to deploy the latest version of Adobe Reader 2021.001.20135. 

Let me know if you have any question or thing I can try. I tried chating with Adobe Support Reps and they redirected me to this Community. Which is the only way for help with Adobe Reader, my guess is because it's free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines