• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader free App self inflicted problem

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Amazon Fire hdx tablet and this morning I accidentally removed my app from my device - I managed to reinstall from Library as the app is no longer available in Amazon App store. Most of my files have come back but not all - how do I get the rest back! Big help required please!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you delete the Acrobat Reader app it deletes also the files stored in the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I mentioned, luckily a lot of my files did actually come back - but not all, these are what I'd like to also find/bring back. Perhaps it's because I hadn't actually purposely 'Uninstalled' that I was able to source it in my Library. I'm not the best at techie stuff and it was a complete accidental 'Remove from Device' option that I hit instead of Remove from Home page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some files might have been saved to the Cloud. Files you only saved to your device are gone, unless you took a backup of the entire device and can use that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines