• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe acrobat reader problems

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. My name is Ahmed. I have PDF books one of them has a problem since a few days ago, I can not write notes, in addition when I put a color on words and click right-click on the word the file closes suddenly.

I have another book which was work normally but now I can not write anything on the pages when I use sign tool. Before that I could do that.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ahmed,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the application closes when you right click on the highlight word also you are unable to write notes.

- Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

- Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to highlight the Word and to enter notes? Are you using the comment tool or Fill and sign tool?

- What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using ? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.13.20074 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

If it still doesn't work, please try to repair the installation (Win Only) from the help menu. Go to Help > Repair Installation and reboot the computer again.

If it still doesn't work, please try to turn off the protected mode for testing (Win Only). Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable Protected mode at start up' , Turn off the protected mode and uncheck Enhanced Security > Click OK and reboot the machine.

Note: Please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risks.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines