• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader Still Crashing After Installing 20.009.20067 Hotfix Patch

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is still freezing and crashing each time I open a .pdf file. I have successfully installed the latest 20.009.20067 Hotfix Patch, and it is still crashing like before.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Download and install , General troubleshooting , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GJOstrov 

We are sorry to hear that the application is crashing with the new update.

Please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account on Mac and try using the application there and check.

if it still doesn't work, please remove the application using the Acrobat Cleaner Tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs , reboot the computer and reinstall the application using the link Acrobat download and installation help

If it still doesn't work, please collect the crash logs as described here https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/kb/collect-logs-crash-freeze.html  and share the logs with us for investigation.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those didn't work, unfortunately. After using the Adobe cleaning tool, rebooting, and reinstalling, the application is still freezing. There is no Adobe pop-up window to report the crash data to Adobe, but I have been seeing a window to report it to Apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm checking in again to make sure you saw my response. Is there anything else I can try? Do you need more information regarding my MAC operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry for the delay in response.

Please share the crash logs file with us for further testing. Upload the file to the document cloud https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/  , generate the link and share it with us.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines