Highlighted

Adobe Acrobat reader will not open - 'will not open correctly (0xc-0000005) windows 7

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday Oct 17 2019 my reader will not open any pdf files and simply says the above message and to close. I have done the SFC scannow, with no results, have uninstalled and installed, have set as administrator and tried the compatibility troubleshooter, have rebooted and have manually updated windows updates. Can you tell me what I can do next to fix this problem?? I have windows 7 x64.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobat reader will not open - 'will not open correctly (0xc-0000005) windows 7

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday Oct 17 2019 my reader will not open any pdf files and simply says the above message and to close. I have done the SFC scannow, with no results, have uninstalled and installed, have set as administrator and tried the compatibility troubleshooter, have rebooted and have manually updated windows updates. Can you tell me what I can do next to fix this problem?? I have windows 7 x64.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search bar at the top of http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find and re-install the C runtime for your version of Windows MAY help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
fdabbe LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you just dialed in to my system and did so many changes I don't know but somome need to fix my hp windows 7 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fred dabbelt

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC