• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Standard DC - open recent file locations?

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a work OneDrive account. If I am working on a file and want to open another file in the same folder, Acrobat always makes me start at the top of the tree and find my way down to that folder. Is there any setting which will make Acrobat by default open the folder which contains the currently open file? Alternatively, can recent locations be added to the Open Files window? I get recent files, but I do not get recent locations.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Home > My Computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. If I do that then the OneDrive account does not appear. I should make clear that I am using a laptop with no local storage. I added the work OneDrive as an account in Acrobat. I am surprised that Acrobat doesn't show recent folders. Am I missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be that Acrobat remembers only local folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this issue with Acrobat Pro DC where when I "Save As" the recently used folders are all the same OneDrive folder and not the folders I have used most recently.

If I select "Choose a Different Folder" and browse to the correct local folder it will be in the recent folders list until I close and re-open Acrobat  - at that point all the recent folders listed are identical OneDrive locations.

Why won't Acrobat retain my recently used folders?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines