• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat X "crop" is in grey

Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

I have a question about Adobe Acrobat X: With the tool "crop" I can open a frame to crop a PDF. If I open the frame and then press enter, the "Set page frame" window opens. However, the "Trim edges" area is grayed out ... I cannot enter anything there. I have a new PC and have reinstalled Adobe Acrobat X there. On my old PC I was able to cut PDFs and also enter millimeter information. Now that is no longer possible. I tried the PDF with which I cannot set anything with Adobe Acrobat on my colleague's computer and there was no "trimming edges" grayed out.

What could that be?

1.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, worked it out. Just needed the Update from 10.0 to 10.1.16!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, be aware that Acrobat X is old, unsupported and not compatible with Windows 10.

And you posted your question in the Reader forum, instead of the Acrobat one...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use the crop PDF feature on your old computer but not on the new one, that's probably because your Adobe Acrobat X isn't best compatible with your new computer. Just upgrade to the newest version and try it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines