Highlighted

Adobe Acrobate Reader DC won't let me change language

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have my macs operating system language set to french but need to sign some documents with the english version of adobe (I want my digital signature to be in english and not french). I've tried changing the language but the only option available is the operating system language (so not english). I've heard that all adobe products are MUI and should be able to switch to english as a default, but I have no idea how to do this. I already tried downloading the english version of acrobat reader dc but it's just opening in french regardless. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance! 

Topics

General troubleshooting, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Acrobate Reader DC won't let me change language

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have my macs operating system language set to french but need to sign some documents with the english version of adobe (I want my digital signature to be in english and not french). I've tried changing the language but the only option available is the operating system language (so not english). I've heard that all adobe products are MUI and should be able to switch to english as a default, but I have no idea how to do this. I already tried downloading the english version of acrobat reader dc but it's just opening in french regardless. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance! 

Topics

General troubleshooting, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?