Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Add On in IE - Unable to print PDFS

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I'm using Adobe Reader and have the Adobe add on for IE. I've noticed that when I go to print PDFs in IE, I don't get a print dialog box. All other functionality (saving, etc) works just fine, it's just the print option. CTRL + P does not work either.

I've already confirmed that I do not have this issue in other web browsers. I've already tried uninstalling/reinstalling Adobe Reader and yield the same result each time. I've deleted cache/cookies and reset browser settings to no avail as well.

I have to access websites in IE that require me to print to PDF directly from the browser. Due to Javascript errors, they cannot be opened in Adobe Reader. I tested with other random PDFs (not through the website in question and that do not have javascript errors) and produced the same behavior. Please assist!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumping thisup again. Need help figuring this out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bumping again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines