• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe color change

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this issue on which scanned pdf's don't change color in my windows pc but, in the other hand, I downloaded Adobe Reader android version on my phone and night mode works perfectly. Why is this happening? When can we get a similar dark mode for Adobe Reader DC pc version? Important: I already know how to change color in pc: Edit-Preferences-Accessibility-Replace Document Color etc. Here is an image on how color change looks in windows pc vs android phone  Ejemplo.pngScreenshot_20191110-004317.jpg

TOPICS
How to , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Edit - Preferences - Accessibility, select Replace Document Colors, tick the Custom Color option and specify Page Background as black and Document Text as white, and you get the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, didn't notice you were already aware of this option...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say you already know how to change the colour, so I am not sure what you are asking us. Is there an automatic night mode? No, there isn't. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines