Highlighted

Adobe Customized Install missing SCCM deployment for some devices not others?

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is kind of a weird post but we have about 700 VDI clients under VMware Horizon View and then 150 physical desktops. All running the same Windows 10 build (1607 LTSB) and running the same Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed version which was 2018~. All clients were updating just fine until my VDI Clients stopped updating through deployed WSUS updates at the end of 2019. No VDI clients have been updated to 2020 except when I manually applied the update. No auto update enabled, WSUS/ConfigMgr deploys the updates from Ivanti Patch for SCCM.

I am assuming there is some registry key set on physical desktops that is not set on VDI maybe from my group policy but I've looked through gpresults dozens of times and can't figure out what's happening. I attached the ARM logs if they can help anyone... I'm out of ideas here and totally confused as to why this is happening.

Topics

Download and install, General troubleshooting, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Customized Install missing SCCM deployment for some devices not others?

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is kind of a weird post but we have about 700 VDI clients under VMware Horizon View and then 150 physical desktops. All running the same Windows 10 build (1607 LTSB) and running the same Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed version which was 2018~. All clients were updating just fine until my VDI Clients stopped updating through deployed WSUS updates at the end of 2019. No VDI clients have been updated to 2020 except when I manually applied the update. No auto update enabled, WSUS/ConfigMgr deploys the updates from Ivanti Patch for SCCM.

I am assuming there is some registry key set on physical desktops that is not set on VDI maybe from my group policy but I've looked through gpresults dozens of times and can't figure out what's happening. I attached the ARM logs if they can help anyone... I'm out of ideas here and totally confused as to why this is happening.

Topics

Download and install, General troubleshooting, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?