We have a user who had the Creative Cloud suite and part of that has access to Adobe DC - using version: 20.12.20048
As of yesterday, when they try and open Acrobat DC it just doesn't load and nothing happens. No Splash screen, no error, no safe-mode, etc. I've tried running this as an administrator. We've ran a repair and modify on this... I've removed the Adobe Reader install, as they were the same version and just to keep things simple.
Event Viewer gives little information, states an error. the faulting module is unkown and no error is really provided, just the application path, which points to Acrobat.exe
The last resort for the time being would be a clean install, but wondering if there's any other work arounds or solutions, as the user in question doesn't have the greatest of internet currently and i'm not 100% certain a clean install will fix this.
All other adobe Creative Cloud products work perfectly fine, that i know of.. PS and ID off the top of my head that the user uses.