Highlighted

Adobe DC Image Import Not working

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Afternoon Community,

I have a form created using Adobe Acrobat DC Version 2020.006.20042.  In Adobe Acrobat DC (AADC).  I have created an image insert button that works fine to import jpeg and any number of other image file formats.  The problem I'm running into is that when opened in Adobe Reader DC (2015.007.20033) "which is set installed by company policy and cant be updated at this time.  The import only allows PDF's to be uploaded not any other file formats.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Topics

General troubleshooting, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe DC Image Import Not working

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Afternoon Community,

I have a form created using Adobe Acrobat DC Version 2020.006.20042.  In Adobe Acrobat DC (AADC).  I have created an image insert button that works fine to import jpeg and any number of other image file formats.  The problem I'm running into is that when opened in Adobe Reader DC (2015.007.20033) "which is set installed by company policy and cant be updated at this time.  The import only allows PDF's to be uploaded not any other file formats.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Topics

General troubleshooting, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without a update it is not possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Info: this was a new feature, added after 2015. If you cannot upgrade you cannot get new features. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2020 0