Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Forms - Issues with filled fields

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Apologies in advance as similar things have been posted regarding this but i have had no luck in resolving my issue. I have some forms (created using indesign) which are sent out, filled and returned. Upon return forms are completely blank (bar the signature field) however if the document is printed everything becomes visible.

A blank form can be found here

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Print , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is usually caused when a non-Adobe app is used to fill in the form, such as a browser plugin or Apple Preview.

Instruct your users to only open the file in Adobe Reader for best results. In the meantime you can try exporting the form data of that file and then importing it back in to solve this issue with the files you already got.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May be that the form was not filled with Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines