Highlighted

Adobe PDF not in printer list

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader DC but it is not under the list of my printers on my laptop. How do I add it in? I have previously tried the steps to manually add my printer but i could not do the part where it asked me to select Documents\*.pdf (Adobe PDF) but i did not have that option.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Bernd Alheit | Adobe Community Professional

Install Adobe Acrobat Standard or Pro. The printer Adobe PDF is not part of the free Acrobat Reader.

Topics

Download and install, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe PDF not in printer list

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader DC but it is not under the list of my printers on my laptop. How do I add it in? I have previously tried the steps to manually add my printer but i could not do the part where it asked me to select Documents\*.pdf (Adobe PDF) but i did not have that option.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Bernd Alheit | Adobe Community Professional

Install Adobe Acrobat Standard or Pro. The printer Adobe PDF is not part of the free Acrobat Reader.

Topics

Download and install, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC