Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe PDF Rader Files opening in minimized WINDOWS view

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Many messages have been posted to the web with solutions under Edit>Preferences etc. These have not been successful for me. When I click a PDF file, or when I open the Reader from the icon in the task bar, it will simply not display in a maximized window. I have tried changing the preference settings many times, to no avail. I have WIN-10 and use Edge as a browser. There are no other issues, just Adobe.

Anything?

Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get it. Do you open the PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Reader or Microsoft Edge?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader. Adn as stated when I click the AR taskbar icon, same deal. Small window that must be enlarged, and document re-sized to scrolling read. Preference Settings dont change the behaviour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If a application opens in a minimized window or fullscreen is controllen by Windows.

Just open Acrobat Reader and maximize the window the way you need it. Then close the application and reaopen it again. It should now open maximized. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines