Highlighted

Adobe Port Missing for Print to PDF set up

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The print to pdf function on my computer is missing. I tried to repair installation but that didn't work. I tried to manually add it but the Adobe port is missing. What is the work around or solution for this?

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Port Missing for Print to PDF set up

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The print to pdf function on my computer is missing. I tried to repair installation but that didn't work. I tried to manually add it but the Adobe port is missing. What is the work around or solution for this?

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 04, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you aren’t trying to do this with the free Acrobat Reader.  What version of Acrobat Pro do you pay for, and what version of Windows do you run? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to do this with the free version....

[Personal contact info removed. Please remove this infor prior to posting - Mod]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 0
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you won't be able to. This feature is part of the paid version only.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok - so how do I set up the print to pdf function since it disappeared on
me? Clicking on repair installation doesn't work and re-downloading Adobe
doesn't seem to work either. Thanks for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install Acrobat Standard or Pro.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 0
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you used to have this function then you used to have paid-for Acrobat installed. Maybe you still do. What folders do you see under C:\Program files (X86)\Adobe ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 0