• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader 11.0.03; Docs open and then close after 2 seconds

New Here ,
May 18, 2013 May 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Win 8, 64 Bit.  When I try to open pdf doc in Adobe Reader XI 11.0.03, IE10, it closes after 2 seconds.  I have uninstalled several times and reinstalled but no fix.  Any solutions? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 18, 2013 May 18, 2013

Can you open Adobe Reader by itself?  If so, try disabling Protected Mode [Edit | Preferences | Security (Enhanced)].

Another thing to try is using Windows Explorer to navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader, then double-click Eula.exe and accept the license agreement.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been struggling with this issue and none of the offered solutions worked for me. Yes, it will or may work for a session and when we re-start the PC, the same issue appears again. The problem started with the last update in May 2020 and Adobe is unable to fix the issue. I think the best solution is to use the old version of Adobe Reader. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was originally asked about an old version of Reader. Are you using that version, or the current one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines