• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader 17.011.30175 cannot paste in forms that were working before

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When copying from Notepad and pasting to form field in PDF this would work with no problem. Not sure if this has anything to do with the latest update but now when we try to paste.. either right click to paste the paste button is greyed. Also adding the toolbar "paste" is greyed out. Cntl+V doesn't work either. If I open the same PDF in Chrome I can do all of this as I did before in Reader. Tested other PDF's with form fields and have the same experience. I wasn't sure if this was the update. I've tried to reinstall the last update (30175) but this made no difference. I'll have to do some testing to see if I can reproduce this prior to the latest patch. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem before.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tested on blank VM with the upgrade but I couldn't reproduce the problem. It may be something registry related or policy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines